The aims & objectives for which the society is established are as under –
- To promote the educational upliftment of the rural and general public irrespective of caste, sex creed and religion.
- To eliminate child labour, child trafficking and child abuse and focus on the education and resettlement of these deprived children.
- To establish, run and maintain institutions for the person of disabilities and to rehabilitate to them.
- To organize medical camps, blood donation camps and eye donation camps for the general public.
- To conduct research in education and other disciplines on the different subjects relating to education.
- To promote use of Information & Communication Technology (ICT) for socio economic development of the society.
- To work for environmental awareness, sustainable development and participative management of local natural resources for village level development.
- To promote participation of youth (unemployed as well as students) in income generation activities.
- To undertake developmental activities independently or in collaboration with other voluntary organization.