Disaster Relief Fund
When disaster strikes, EarlyAction is there. We respond early & immediately with life-saving help and supplies, and then stay long term to support families as they recover and rebuild.
We respond to the needs of communities impacted by the immediate devastation from natural disasters by engaging and leveraging volunteers, partner organizations and local communities to help homeowners by engaging in disaster respond activities.
Donating to the Disaster Relief fund has been used to:
- Supply emergency food and water
- Build or provide temporary shelters
- Send emergency medical supplies
- Organize treatment for injuries with local doctors
- Provide for basic sanitation needs
- Replace school supplies and household items
- Provide counseling for children after traumatic events
- Give comfort and hope through spiritual support
We recognize that local organizations understand the needs of their communities better than we do. If another organization is better positioned to help, we will partner with them and support their efforts rather than duplicating them.
We operate an extremely cost effective model, spending an average of just 7% of the money we raise, on running our appeals, with the rest distributed to our members to carry out their vital work.