Free Health Checkup Camps
EarlyAction is currently running a project that consists in providing medical assistance to the vulnerable communities of Delhi NCR through the organization of Medical camps.
The main role of the intervention is prevention. Indeed, we cannot be sure that the Medical Camps will take place at the exact moment when the beneficiaries are sick and can still be healed efficiently. Hence the medical camps have the preventive aim to avoid people from contracting diseases and to give them awareness on what they should do to reduce their chances of warding off illnesses.
- To provide health services both at curative and treatment to the community.
- To provide accessible health facilities to the deprived community.
- To promote good health practices and positive health seeking behaviors through health education sessions, generating health awareness among women & adolescents e.g. importance of nutrition, mother & child health, importance of immunization, hygiene and safe drinking water etc .
- To disseminate information on health seeking behavior through awareness campaigns including health meetings, awareness sessions.
- To ensure active participation of the community to make community an active partner
- To network with the private health professionals as well as the government health care institution for referral services and specialized treatment.
- To provide counseling by the doctor and staff on the adoption of good health practices in nutrition, health, hygienic and sanitation.
We organize Health Checkup Camps in association of nearby private and government hospitals.
Hospitals write us at firstname.lastname@example.org to participate in the campaign
We need your valuable support to continue ensuring the health of the underprivileged.