On Republic Day of India, we are pleased to invite all rider friends to join in for the ‘Republic Day Ride on Jan 26th 2018’. All riders are welcome with tri-colours flying high are welcome to be part of this REPUBLIC DAY RIDE. Gear up for one of the memorable ride in the City starting from Delhi Gurgaon Toll Plaza to NH-8, Rewari.
Ride assembly point : Delhi Gurgaon Toll Plaza near Ambience Mall at 7.30 am
Ride Briefing: 7.45 am to 8.00 am
Flag off the Republic Day Ride: 8.00 am from assembly point
Flag Hoisting & Break Fast
Chillax N Relax The Rider’s Den – 60 KM from starting point
Location: 80 Millstone | Delhi Jaipur Highway, NH- 8, Rewari 123106, India
Reach to Chillax N Relax The Rider’s Den
> Flag Hoisting
> Hand Shake with members and friends
Return time: 12.15 pm
Note: We would be starting our ride on time anyone missing the starting points can join us at Breakfast point.
1. Straight line formation with speed limits from 60 to 80 kph
2. Dress code: Please come in black jacket, blue jeans and our Indian Tri Colour Flag
3. National Flag at Right Side of your bike.
4. Carry required cash (toll /Breakfast/etc), Tank up fuel, Bike documents and a personal ID.
5. Please be ON or before time at the starting points.
6. The road is prone to accidents and you are responsible for your own safety hence no stunts overtaking, speeding, etc
7. Most Important – Leave all things aside and RIDE with PRIDE on our Republic Day!!
1. Helmets for Both Riders and Pillions (Full Face Preferred)
2. Hand Gloves, Jackets, Knee and Elbow Pads (Recommended)
3. Full shoes for both Riders and Pillions (Mandatory)
4. Make sure your motorcycle is in good condition and you are carrying required spares and documents
IMP NOTE: Anyone not respecting the code for the Riding will be told to leave the group immediately. This is not only for your safety but for the safety for other riders on the road.
Feel Free to SHARE the event and INVITE your friends along!!
Join the Republic Day Ride through our facebook page:
OR scan the QR code
Any Queries do ping us :-